Before & After Care (Latch Key)
All children must be Boys & Girls Club Members. The membership fee is $15.00 per year.
Health Forms: Upon admission into program, a current health appraisal by a certified physician or nurse practitioner and updated immunizations are mandatory. CHILDREN WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE PROGRAM WITHOUT A CURRENT HEALTH APPRAISAL AND IMMUNIZATIONS IN THEIR FILES.
Tuition : Fees are to be paid in full the Friday BEFORE the child is scheduled to be here. Parent must pay for the entire week regardless of absenteeism.
Vacation: Parents must notify the school site in writing of any vacation days in order to avoid paying childcare during that time period.
Weekly Care: Before and After School care is available to parents Monday-Friday.
* Before School: 6:30 AM until official start time of school
- Children must be pre-registered into this program
- We will accept casual care for any school delays, fees are due the day care is provided
- Purchase of Care (POC) is accepted; families will be charged ½ day fee
- Fee: $30/week
* After School: from children's arrival from school until 6:00 PM
- POC is accepted; families will be charged ½ day fee
- Fee: $50 / week
* Before & After School:
- Fee: $65 / week
- POC is accepted; families will be charged FULL DAY rate
* Casual Care:
- Casual care is for those children not enrolled in our regular B&A program who are in need of childcare during 1/2 days, schooldelays, and school closings.
- FEES: $15.00 per visit for Before Care $20.00 per visit for After Care $25.00 per visit for Before & After Care on the Same Day $30.00 per visit for Full Day of Care
Fees include a nutritious snack, homework help, and enrichment activities.
All activities are educationally focused and are developed around the Delaware Content Standards.